Thursday, October 14, 2010

THE KNIGHTRIDER

FRIENDS FOREVER !
I stood at the gate with thoughts so scattered,
Whats the first time going to be like, was all that mattered.
Is he the snoot I've always known him to be,
Or was it my misconception playing tricks with me?

Before my thoughts could mould into a shape,
I saw him nearing towards me on his bike; apprehension was the shade!
A little hesitant in the beginning was I,
But soon we got comfortable, and out of relief, I took a sigh!

If you judge them, you have no time to love them, Mother'd once said,
A lesson learnt and now well sowed in my head.

I'm so glad to be friends with you now,
With you, each moment flees by, I don't know how!
Here's a gift I give you today,
I hope you'll cherish it each and everyday-
My friendship wrapped in silks of warmth and care,
And a friend's promise to be with you everyday, everywhere!

6 comments:

  1. My first drop-in . Very well written and beautifully composed . Keep sharing !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you judge them, you have no time to love them, Mother'd once said,
    A lesson learnt and now well sowed in my head.

    Neatly woven thought into your words.
    Good one.

    keep it goin;)

    ReplyDelete