Tuesday, October 12, 2010

FEELINGS REMAIN FOREVER


The moon lit the beautiful skies;
My eyes locked into your eyes;
The night, so calm and serene-
It made me believe I was in a dream.

You walked with me;
You pressed my hand;
You held me tight
For a moment that could never end.

Feelings that were caged for so long in our hearts
Were let free, so that they could depart.
These feelings were then sheltered by a kiss
That you quietly placed on my lips.

More pleasant was the air now;
Everything just flowed by, I dunno how!
It was as if the stars showered their blessings,
Unto two souls who were bound by feelings.

You whispered into my ears,
Those few magical words.
That very moment i could foresee,
What the future holds for me.

Then came the time for us to say goodbye-
The feelings were perturbed;
The moment was disturbed.
But as time flew by,
You made me realise,
That moments die never
As feelings remain forever!

1 comment: